Caring for our Ashland hospital caregivers
Since 2002, Ashland Community Health Foundation has been supporting Asante Ashland Community Hospital employees during times of financial crisis and hardship. Read about the fund, eligibility requirements, grant awards, and how to apply.
- Experiencing a financial crisis or hardship
- Must be an employee of Asante Ashland Community Hospital
- Have not received assistance from Ashland Community Health Foundation in the last twelve months (excludes AACH Almeda Fire survivors)
Eligible expenses include:
- Repairs for damage to primary residence or car
- Emergency child care assistance
- Essential needs such as gas or groceries
- Monthly bills such as rent, mortgage, and utility bills
- Unforeseen life events such as a death in the family, divorce, or loss of income from spouse/partner
- Medical expenses including dental, hearing, and vision not covered by insurance
Grants will not be made directly to individuals or for the following purposes:
- Credit card or loan debt
- Entertainment related bills and expenses (cable/Internet or streaming services)
- Home improvement expenses unrelated to emergency repairs
- Medical care copays and elective services
How employee assistance grants are made:
- Maximum grant awards are $1,000, though exceptions can be made depending on availability of funds.
- Grants are paid directly to the creditor in the form of a business check.
- Assistance with gas or groceries is given in the form of a voucher.
- Once an application and all required documentation have been received, a decision will be made within two business days.
- Following approval checks will be processed within two business days.
Please fill out the form below
Staff will contact you shortly to request additional documentation if needed (copy of bill, estimate, etc).